Absorption in Packed Column
Product Code: JL--6628
- Absorption In Packed Column The absorption column is designed to demonstrate the basics of gas absorption in the unit operations of chemical engineering.
- A glass absorption column is used to allow mass transfer between the absorption liquid and feed gases within the unit.
- Students are exposed to the working principle s of a gas absorption column via wetted wall system.
- Some of the other features are as follows:
- Compares absorption characteristics of packed columns Allows humidification and stripping to be studied Complete visual monitoring of the process Easily operated and used No further development work necessary Suitable for project or research work Chemical Engineering Laboratory lab equipment manufacturers, exporters and Chemical Engineering Laboratory Lab suppliers.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).